Plagiarism at its best!

This is a snapshot of what I recently came across and was shocked how people could just copy others work and claim that it is theirs  (The famous QTP Unplugged - By Tarun Lalwani was copied by Mr Kandasamy without even changing the name of the book!)

Mr. Kanakarajan Kandasamy is currently on the employee of Novita Soft Solutions, Bangalore. He have around 3 years experience in manual & automation testing areas such as .net, java, web application, etc..., he obtained his bachelors degree in Information Technology from: Anna University, Chennai. His areas of interest are Multimedia and CRM. He can be reached @ msgs2kanak@gmail.com

Tarun:  Please welcome Mr Kandasamy in successfully copy pasting some original work from my book and claiming it as his own. Recently the below content was reported to me
http://www.lulu.com/product/hardcover/quicktest-professional-92/5552565

Kandasamy:  hi Mr.Tarun...
have u read that book..i will took result data tables and resultes from your book remaing thing are my own..
those thing are nice thats y?...for that i will say sorry to u..and i will remove those thing from my book..
actualy im not able to reach u..tarun pls allow me to present those topics in my book..
thnks & regards,
kanakarajan

Kandasamy's reply again:

hello,
again im going to publish my book..
all the contents are my own..u just mind it..
this time if this ur create any problem i will not keep quite..
there are lot of difference between ur thoughts and my thoughts..
i dont give details about my book..if u have any doubt mail me..
i saw your SQA forum..u didnt know my book details how come u say that im copy paste special..mind ur words..dont try to spoil my name..wat do u thinking about me..
again im telling suppose if your do any thing wrong i will not keep quite..

regardes,
kanakarajan

 

Read on it's hilarious :-)
Source: SQA FORUMS

Comments

  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?




    Automation Tools Training Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx a ton Ganesh.. Glad you like the contents, You can follow the blog by the links under the label archive section. I shall add more options there..
    Thnx again,
    Aditya Kalra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p0q49o0h15 z1w08g2z76 e5o36h9n01 a1i86p4e10 w3e32k5m68 k3a78v1r56

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Software Testing @ Microsoft

Trim / Remove spaces in Xpath?